key ingredient in Ou La La Montoq
Also known as kwao krua, Pueraria mirifica has been used in Thailand for medicinal purposes for many years, mainly as a female hormone supplement. Pueraria mirifica is a plant found in the wild in Myanmar and Northeastern Thailand.
This natural ingredient can benefit a number of health conditions:
- Breast Enhancement – Women who are looking for an alternative to breast augmentation often turn to pueraria mirifica. Not only does it increase breast size, but it can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Improve Skin – Pueraria mirifica helps hydrate the skin and boost collagen production. This gives you a healthier, more youthful-looking complexion. It also helps protect against wrinkles.
- Weight Loss – Pueraria mirifica can be effective for reducing appetite, which can help you reach your goal weight.
- Aging – A reduction in gray hair and cellulite, increased energy, improved memory and improved circulation are some of the benefits that people have reported after taking pueraria mirifica.
- Menopause – Significant decrease in night sweats and hot flashes. Pueraria mirifica contains a compound called miroestrol. Researchers believe that this is the active constituent for alleviating menopausal symptoms.
- Low Libido – Pueraria mirifica has been shown to increase sex drive. It can also increase vaginal moisture.
- Osteoporosis – Pueraria mirifica has been shown to improve skeletal health, which can reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Researchers believe that the phytoestrogens in pueraria mirifica are helping fight osteoporosis.